We serve the Annandale, Alexandria, and Falls Church communities in Virginia by providing opportunities to learn and play little league teeball and baseball for boys and girls ages 4-12.

Home
Sponsored By:   Harris Teeter
/Registration/FamilyAccounts.asp?org=MDLL.ORG

My my My my

Used gear for sale
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Used gear for sale
Posted by: tom principato of MDLL.ORG
Date/Time:
We are Tom & Virginie Principato at "GOOD AS NEW" and we have the area's largest selection of good condition used (and some new) baseball and softball gear at very affordable and reasonable prices. Why pay so much more at a Sporting Goods store for new gear when we offer all the name brands like DeMarini, Mizuno, Rawlings, Easton, Wilson & Nike as well as classic brands like Regent, Spalding, Louisville Slugger, Hutch and Ted Williams.
All our bats have been cleaned and carefully checked for cracks and dents, and our gloves are oiled and conditioned and in most cases well broken in and ready for play. Come visit our "Yellow Room" in our home at 3144 Darwin Dr. Falls Church, VA. 22042 and see our selection of over 100 baseball, slow and fast pitch softball bats, dozens of righty and lefty gloves and mitts, helmets, batbags, cleats, bat weights, batting gloves and balls. You can also browse our private collection of Memorabilia and vintage photos and bats as well as Virginie's large Bobble head collection. We are friendly, personable and knowledgeable and can advise on many matters pertaining to baseball and softball gear. We guarantee 100% satisfaction, and all gear you buy from us is either exchangeable or returnable for a full refund---no questions asked. We do mail orders too and in most cases, it's inexpensive to mail a bat or glove, and you can pay us through Paypal. We prefer you call or text 703-869-7632 for an appointment to see what we offer and we get in new stuff regularly---see all of our ads on Craig's list, and Like us on Facebook...  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Used gear for sale  tom principato   3 Years ago
    Re: Used gear for sale Steve Primrose 3 Years ago
        Re: Used gear for sale tom principato 3 Years ago
                    Re: Used gear for sale tom principato 1 Year ago