Dear Friends of Mason District Little League:
The Mason District Little League (MDLL) would like to invite you to sponsor one of our teams in 2017. MDLL has provided the opportunity to play youth baseball for boys and girls for over 60 years.
In the spring and fall of 2017, it is anticipated that over 300 youth players (and their families) will actively participate in the MDLL. MDLL is proud to offer scholarships to any child regardless of their family’s ability to pay the registration fee – equaling more than 10 percent of the participants. We proudly partner with the Greater Washington Boys & Girls Club (Culmore Branch), where children may learn the game and participate in the Little League experience at no cost to them.
MDLL is a nonprofit organization that serves the diverse Northern Virginia communities of Annandale, Bailey’s Crossroads, and the Falls Church area.
MDLL’s sponsorship program is imperative to its success. While the MDLL league, has been fortunate to have recently been sponsored by national and regional companies, such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, BB&T and Harris Teeter, MDLL values the participation of local businesses as a key component of our program. MDLL relies on our sponsors to afford the league the ability to:
- Allow any child a chance to play- regardless of their ability to pay the registration fee
- Provide equipment for every child to be a part of the Little League
- Field maintenance materials not covered by Fairfax County
We recognize our sponsors at our Opening Ceremonies in April, 2017 at Mason District Regional Park and invite your business to attend the event and bring literature on your business to increase your sponsorship exposure. In addition, sponsors will receive a plaque with the sponsored team’s photo thanking them for their support. We also recognize sponsors on team banners that are displayed during game time and on our website (www.mdll.org). MDLL loves to have sponsors attend Opening Day ceremonies and, of course, come to any of our games at Mason District Park, Parklawn Park, or J.E.B. Stuart Park.
Please consider supporting the kids with a team sponsorship. MDLL offers a wide range of sponsorship programs, including:
- Team Sponsorships are available for each of the divisions: Majors (ages 10 to 12); AAA (ages 9-11); AA (ages 7-10); A (ages 6-8) or tee-ball (ages 5-7) with a contribution of $600.00.
- League Community Sponsorships are available for contributions of $1,500.00 or more. We also offer a Family Patron level at $150.00 and a League Patron level at $150.00.
- Special events and one-day sponsorships for Opening Day, the MDLL Hit-A-Thon and our All Star Team (sponsorship levels vary for the one-day events and All Start Team)
- From those not in a position to sponsor at any of these levels, we gratefully accept any contribution – in kind or monetary – to assist in field maintenance and improvement projects.
For further information, please contact me or the name listed at the top of the attached sponsorship form, and feel free to share this with anyone you think would be interested in our sponsorship program. On behalf of the MDLL Board of Directors, let me thank you in advance for any support you can provide for Mason District Little League.
President Mason District Little League
-->Click Proceed to online Sponsorship Form
-->Click to Download Manual Mail-in Form